No one enters a relationship with the expectation that infidelity will take place. Unfortunately, infidelity and adultery is not uncommon. Women cheat 40% and same numbers for men are 40%. According to our experience/statistics 60% of all cheating affairs begin at work. Two (2) years after being together is the average time that your relationship is at risk. The feelings of betrayal, guilt, and doubt can be very destructive and overwhelming, resulting in a loss of objectivity and good judgment. At Pro Elite Group, our investigators are trained to conduct discreet surveillance and gather evidence that can be used to prove infidelity.
Infidelity surveillance involves covertly following an individual believed to be cheating and getting photographic or video evidence for divorce, child custody, or other legal proceedings, or simply for the client’s knowledge.
There are a variety of behaviors that may indicate a cheating partner. It’s important to remember that there may be other reasonable explanations for any of these behaviors, however, if you observe any combination of the following behaviors, then it may be time to investigate :
- Unusual work schedules or late hours at the office.
- Spending more time “out with friends” or acting like he/she is single.
- Dressing better than usual, especially when going out without you.
- Acting bored with children, family activities, etc.
- Diminished sex drive and excuses to avoid sexual intercourse.
- Diminished interest in communicating or spending time with their partner.
- New password protection of phone, computer or other devices.
- Acting excessively protecting of their cell phone.
- Getting new credit cards
- Small lies and omissions.
- Removing pictures of their partner or family from cell phone, wallet and social media.
- Becoming defensive when asked about time spent away from the home.
Pro Elite Group provides experienced, licensed investigators for surveillance. Our investigators know the patterns to look for when monitoring suspected cheaters. We know how cheaters hide their tracks, and we know how to catch them red handed. We even know the type of lies they tell their partners. Most important of all we know how to catch them.
Get in touch with us
Contact UsContact Us
Phone & Email